Neighbourhood Policing is essential in building trust with our communities. It is important that we understand the needs of our people so that we can collaborate with partners and problem solve.
- Rural crime – Poaching and cars driving onto private land causing damage and intimidation
- ASB/Drugs – Residents were concerned that youths were getting involved in drug taking and ASB around the Town Centre and several schools
- Anti Social Behaviour - Ashington Town Centre has seen an increase in anti-social behaviour particularly in the areas of the new Leisure Centre, McDonalds, ASDA, and Wansbeck Square and Wilkos Car Park. Youths congregate in groups in these locations resulting in an increase in anti-social behaviour
- Operation Dignity - Hirst Park has saw an increase in assaults and general ASB in the area of the park
- Theft from Motor Vehicles - Reported increase of thefts from unattended motor vehicles in the Hirst area of Ashington
- Youth Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) - Youth ASB was on the increase in the Bedlington Station and Gallagher Park area
- Speeding vehicles in the Bedlington Town area - Speeding motor vehicles is a Neighbourhood Priority as a result of correspondence from residents, Police and community engagement events in Bedlington and throughout the sectors villages
- County Line incidents – Targeting exploitation of young vulnerable people
- Rural crime – Poaching and cars driving onto private land causing damage and intimidation
- Anti-Social Behaviour within the Cowpen Quay area of Blyth - Following a survey of residents within the Cowpen Quay area a number of issues have been identified. These range from rubbish accumulations, noise and rowdy behaviour, issues with private landlords and road safety
- Speeding in the South Beach area - Residents have informed the Police regarding speeding motorists in a number of key locations within the sector including the Mermaid Car Park
- Reduce anti-social behaviour in the Cramlington and Seaton Valley area - Residents and local businesses have informed us about an increase in anti-social behaviour in and around the Town Centre
- Speeding in the Cramlington and Seaton Valley area - Residents have informed Police regarding speeding motorists in a number of key locations within the sector
- Youth Disorder - Members of the public have reported problems with groups of young people engaging in anti-social behaviour and causing damage to the premises in the area of Front Street Prudhoe
- ASB – Stobhill and Town Centre, youths have been causing damage and gather causing intimidation
- Drugs – Targeting supply and impact on communities
- Youth Disorder - Members of the public have reported problems with groups of young people drinking alcohol, engaging in anti-social behaviour and causing damage to the premises at community locations in Hexham
- Anti Social Behaviour in the Vicinity of the Forest Hall Shops - Reports of youths gathering and causing anti-social behaviour and criminal damage in the shopping area, surrounding streets and parks
- Anti-social behaviour in Burradon, Camperdown and Dudley - There have been reports of anti-social behaviour and criminal damage to bus stops in this area
- Anti-social behaviour in the area of Boulevard Shops, Oxford Centre and Charnwood Avenue, Longbenton - There have been reports of anti-social behaviour, off road bikes and possible drug use in the area
- Anti-Social behaviour around Hill Top Park, Guisborough Drive and the surrounding streets in New York, North Shields
- Anti-social behaviour and arsons around The Parks Leisure Centre and Linear Park, North Shields
- Anti-social behaviour involving residents from The Nook, North Shields
- Anti-Social behaviour in and around Richardson Dees Park Wallsend - there has been an increase in anti-social behaviour in and around Richardson Dees Park
- Anti-social behaviour around Wallsend town centre - reports of anti-social behaviour around Wallsend town centre
- Issues with motorcycle disorder riding on public land including footpaths and bridleways
- Anti-Social behaviour in the area of Churchill Playing Fields/Souter Park areas - historically police receive an increased number of calls regarding anti-social behaviour in the area surrounding of Churchill Playing Fields.
- Tackle youth related anti-social and associated criminal behaviour in and around the Metro System within the Whitley Bay Sector - There have been a number of reports of violent crimes on the metro system as well as concern about anti- social behaviour in stations and on trams
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) within Marden Quarry Nature Reserve - the community has concerns about anti-social use of the park and would like to see increased patrols in the area to deter anti-social behaviour
- Begging and ASB on the street is a big issue at all times of day - Stag and Hen parties often cause some disruption when they come to the City
- Alcohol related crime and disorder is a problem within the Night Time Economy - expressed concerns relation to underage drinking in the pubs and clubs of Newcastle
- Drug dealing to students and others within the Night Time Economy is a big concern
- Retail crime is a problem
- Anti-Social Behaviour - increases in Jesmond, South Heaton and Ouseburn during the academic term. This occurs both as a result of noisy parties and the transient noise incurred by students preparing for nights out and returning in the early hours of the morning.
- Burglary dwellings of insecure properties and theft from vehicles in the Jesmond, South Heaton and Ouseburn areas. These incidents occur at various times of the day.
Anti Social Behaviour Street Drinking on Shields Road, Byker - We are aware of local concerns regarding street drinking and associated ASB in and around Shields Road
Anti Social Behaviour ASB/Motorbikes - Byker Wall There has been a rise in ASB in the area of recent weeks involving off road motorbikes
- Youth Related Antisocial Behaviour - Incidents occur early evening in the vicinity of the Benwell Terraces and Adelaide Terrace
- Youth Related Antisocial Behaviour - Groups of youths congregate on and around Elswick Road and act inconsiderately
Motorcycle related Antisocial Behaviour - Incidents occur predominately between afternoon until late evening
- Disorder - There has been reported disorder which includes fire setting and anti-social behaviour in the areas of Blakelaw Park, the “Bunker area” situated next to Moulton Place Shopping centre and within nearby multi storey flats
- Disorder - There is a reported issue with youth disorder around Fawdon Metro Station, Fawdon Lane, Aln Crescent and Dorrington Road this includes general disorder, setting fires and motor cycle disorder.
- Issues with motorcycle disorder riding on public land including footpaths and bridleways - There has been an increase in motorcycle disorder over the past few months.
- Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) around Throckley - You have told local Police Officers that you are concerned about Anti-Social Behaviour in and around the Lyric, Orchard Terrace , Throckley
- Antisocial Behaviour Gateshead Town Centre - Incidents occur through the day particularly on an afternoon involving street drinkers. Anti social Behaviour escalates to violent offences including assault and robbery
- St Cuthbert's Park - Incidents occur through the day particularly on an afternoon and early evening involving street drinkers and people taking drugs. Anti social Behaviour escalates to violent offences including assault and robbery.
Youth Disorder, Sunderland Road Villas - Complaints include damage to windows, fences and sheds. Youths have been seen drinking alcohol in the subway and behaving in an antisocial manner causing annoyance to residents who live nearby
- Antisocial Behaviour, Tennyson Court - Incidents occur on an evening involving residents of the block of flats and guests. People taking drugs and others sleeping rough in the stairwells. Anti social Behaviour escalates to violent offences including assault and robbery
- Anti Social Behaviour, Whickham and Chase Park - There has been an increase in Youth Anti Social Behaviour in and around the Whickham and Chase Park areas
- Motorcycle Disorder in and around Marley Hill/Sunniside - Issues regarding inconsiderate driving and none licenced use of motorcycles on public and private land
- Shoplifiting - Offences of shop theft have occurred at larger stores in the shopping mall
- Anti-Social Behaviour - There have been a number of reports of minor anti-social behaviour within the Yellow Mall and Passenger Transport Interchange. These incidents have involved small groups of youths behaving in a manner that causes annoyance to members of the public and customers within the centre. It mainly consists of littering and loud or rowdy behaviour but has on occasion escalated to instances of criminal damage.
- Drug dealing around Winlaton & Chopwell - Members of the public have expressed concern about an increase in drug dealing activity around Winlaton and Chopwell
- Anti Social Behaviour around the Meadows, Winlaton Mill - Members of the public have expressed concern about an increase in youth disorder around The Meadows and River Derwent Winlaton Mill on a Friday and Saturday evening
- Anti-Social Behaviour around Beacon Lough East - There has been a continuance of youth ASB reports to local officers and other agencies
- Youth Disorder and Damage in Chow Dene - Complaints have been received regarding youth disorder in a number of streets in the Earlswood and Chow Dene Housing Estates. Complaints include damage to windows, fences and sheds
- Vehicle Crime - We have recently received a number of reports of theft from and damages to motor vehicle within the South Shields area. A number of residents have expressed their concern over the issue and have sought advice and assistance from the neighbourhood team
- Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) around Boldon - You have told local Police Officers that you are concerned about Anti-Social Behaviour
in Burnside, East Boldon
- Speeding and parking issues - speeding in the areas of Fellgate and Hedworth and in particular Durham Drive. Concerns have also been raised in relation to parking issues in and around the metro station.
ASB Primrose Estate and Jarrow Town Centre - there has been an increase in Anti-social behaviour (ASB) from youths in the Primrose area and Jarrow town centre
- Speeding in Monkton and Victoria Rd East - speeding in the area of Monkton and Victoria Road East
- Vehicle Crime - We have received a number of reports of theft from and damages to motor vehicles within the South Shields area. A number of residents have expressed their concerns over the issue and have sought advise and assistance from the neighbourhood team
Anti social Behaviour ASB in South Shields town centre - local business owners and users of the town centre have told us about local youths gathering in large numbers in the town centre, causing disorder and crime. The reports are received on most evenings but are most prevalent on a weekend
- ASB in and around Chichester Metro - We have received a number of reports about anti-social behaviour and crime caused by youths in and around Chichester Metro station. The area has become a gathering point for the youths and is causing issues for local residents and commuters using the metro system
- Anti-Social Behaviour: Houghton, Hetton and Easington Lane caused by Off-Road Bikes - We continue to get reports of people riding off road bikes on grassed areas and footpaths
Anti-Social Behaviour; Youths gathering and drinking in Hillside area of Houghton - We have received recent reports of large gatherings of youths in the Hillside area of Houghton. Youths are drinking and causing general nuisance
- Anti Social Behaviour - City Centre and Mowbray Park - A number of businesses and members of the public have expressed their concerns about Anti Social Behaviour in the City Centre and Mowbray Park. This is reflected in complaints from service users and at partnership meetings
- Anti Social Behaviour - Millfield Metro Station - A number of residents have expressed their concern about Anti Social Behaviour – Millfield metro station. This is reflected in complaints from residents and at P.A.C.T meetings. This has been identified as a priority
Motorcycle disorder in Ryhope and Doxford Park - Complaints are being received about off road motor cycles being used in an inconsiderate and Anti Social manner in Ryhope and Doxford Park
Youth Anti Social Behaviour around Toward Road - There have been concerns raised by the community that there has been an increase in youth related ASB in the Toward Road area
- Anti Social Behaviour Tesco - Sunderland Retail Park - A number of residents have expressed their concern about Anti Social behaviour – Roker retail park
Anti -Social Behaviour around Hylton Castle - A number of residents have expressed their concern about Anti-Social behaviour in the Hylton Castle Area