Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. The total number of police officers within your force who have broken Covid lockdown rules from March 23, 2020 to February 16, 2021?
2. Of that figure, how many were fined and how much were they fined?
3. What, if any, disciplinary action was taken against them?
4. What were they caught doing?
5. And what were their ranks?
After we sought clarity you confirmed that you refer to officers both on and off duty.
To note the data has been presented in an uncorrelated format to avoid exemptions under the act being applied:
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. 3 police officers
2. Police officers were issued with a fixed penalty notice of £100
3. 3 police officers were issued with a fixed penalty notice of £100
4. Meeting another person(s) from another household
5. Police Constable