Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. How many serving officers and staff are on the sex offenders register?
2. Please break any figure down by officers and staff.
3. Of those, how many have been convicted of a sexual offence?
4. Are you able to provide any further details of the offences?
5. How many received a custodial sentence?
2.-5. As point 1 is zero, response for above are not applicable.