Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
I would like to request information surrounding police incidents, number of call outs within the last 12 months for Post code NE24 2TF, Jubilee Court, Blyth:
- Number of incidents which have related to the sheltered accomodation which related to Places for People.
- Number of arrests which have been made in NE24 2TF - If this is at all possible.
- The type of request - Anti Social Behaviour, unusual activity, drug related etc.
- A brief description of the incident which occurred in NE24 2TF.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Corporate Development Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as per the attached document, however the following caveats should be noted regarding the information:
- Both incidents and crimes have been reviewed in this FOI where the data is between 01/08/2019 and 31/07/2020. Crimes have been included to ensure that all arrests have been included in this response.
- Q3 is based on the incident type.
- Q4 is the incident description with the personal details removed.
Call Outs to Jubilee Court, Blyth NE24 2TF - 1180/20
FOI 1180-20 - Call Outs to Jubilee Court Blyth NE24 2TF.pdf