Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- The total number of cyberstalking incidents recorded per calendar year from 2014 – 2019. Please provide an annual breakdown. For 2019, where possible please provide information until the end of September.
- Where possible, provide detail on each recorded incident (e.g harassment, stalking, stalking involving serious alarm/distress). Please provide annual breakdown as per Q1
- The number of cyberstalking incidents in which the perpetrator(s) is identified, per calendar year from 2014 – 2019. Please provide annual breakdown as per Q1
- The number of individuals that have reported cyberstalking offences to your police force, per calendar year from 2014 – 2019. Please provide annual breakdown as per Q1
- Please provide details relating to the outcome of the perpetrator referenced in Q3 (e.g charge, caution, fixed penalty, resolution). This information should be broken down per calendar year from 2014-Sept 2019 as per Q1.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached.
Cyber stalking - 1400/19