Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Can you please provide me with the following information for the past 5 years, broken down by calendar year.
- The number of reported incidents of domestic abuse
- The number of Domestic Violence Protection Notices issued by your force;
- The number of DVPN breaches reported;
- The number of DVPN breaches recorded as an offence by police
- The number of Domestic Violence Protection Orders granted by a court;
- The number of DVPO breaches reported;
- the number of DVPO breaches recorded as an offence by police
- The outcomes of those breaches (e.g. arrested; charged)
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Corporate Development Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached.