Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Re FOI on the Northumbria Police Disclosure Log 107/19.
- For the information already provided on each offence in 2017 and 2018, could you please provide a location as specific as you can?
- Could you please provide a response on the same questions for 2019 to the most recent date possible?
If needed, the questions I would like answered are as follows:
- The date of each crime involving a drone in 2019
- The category of the related crime
- As much detail about the crime, including logs and the location, if held
- The outcome of the crime
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached.