Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- Does your force accept crime reports from third party hate crime reporting centres?
- How many such centres provide information to your force?
- For 2016, 2017, and so far in 2018 how many hate crime reports came from the centres?
- How much funding has the force put into centres in 2016, 2017 and so far in 2018?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held in part by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
2. We are unable to answer this question. New centres are added to an existing list however we are not informed when a centre is removed. We are therefore unable to provide any accurate information at this point.
2016 – 4
2017 – 6
2018 – 1
4. Northumbria Police do not provide any funding.