Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
The NPCC recently put out a publicity drive regarding rainbow flag police vehicles, described as "hate crime cars".
Could you please tell me:
- How many cars painted in rainbow/LGBT+ themed colours your force currently has
- How many you intend to have in total
- The cost of decorating such a car, or the whole budget for multiple cars if this is not individually priced.
- We intend to livery a further three vehicles shortly.
- This is dependent on type and size of vehicle. The current two vehicles, which have full livery, cost between £1,000 -£1500.