Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. Please provide a list of all reported offences involving the social network site "OnlyFans" or "Only Fans" since January 2019.
2. For each of these please provide the following information, to as great of an extent as is possible under the FOI act:
a. Month and year the offence was reported;
b. The type of offence/offence description;
c. A brief summary of what is alleged to have happened/what was reported;
d. The age of the victim, or if this is not considered possible a suitable age range (16 and under, 17-25, 26-35, 36 and over would be suitable);
e. The outcome of each of these offences.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Corporate Development Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached with the following caveats:
- The data has been taken from Systems where the MO text had the keyword suggested by the requester.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from a number of data sources used by forces for police purposes. The detail collected to respond specifically to your request is subject to the inaccuracies inherent in any large scale recording system. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when interpreting those data.
- The figures provided therefore are our best interpretation of relevance of data to your request, but you should be aware that the collation of figures for ad hoc requests may have limitations and this should be taken into account when those data are used.
FOI 969-23 - OnlyFans Related Crimes P
FOI 969-23 - OnlyFans Related Crimes P.pdf