Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Please can you provide data of all offences investigated by Northumbria police where an offence was committed against the following acts (between 1st April 2018 and 1st April 2019 ):
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (as amended)
- The Protection of Badgers act 1992 (as amended)
- The Deer Act 1991 (as amended)
- The Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017
Can the data please contain the following information:
- Targeted Species
- Date the incident occurred (month or quarter is fine)
- Details of method e.g. Shooting/baiting/gassing
- Area (as detailed as is allowed)
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached.
Wildlife offences - 799/19