Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- How much the force has paid towards the apprenticeship levy since its introduction in April 2017?
- How much the force has drawn down from its levy account in the period?
3. How many apprentices the force has recruited in the period?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- As at the 31 July 2019 the force has paid £1,906,622.34 towards the apprenticeship levy since its introduction in April 2017
- As at the 31 July 2019 the force has drawn down £215,139 from its levy account in the period