Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- Does your authority operate a fleet management software product? If so which provider?
- What is the annual spend for this contract?
- When does the contract expire?
- Is your authority moving towards an alternative fuel fleet? Or have already implemented an alternative fuel fleet and charging provider?
- Is your fleet maintenance conducted in house? Externally outsourced? Or both?
- Is the authority fleet owned, leased or hire?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Fleet and ICT Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- Civica Tranman.
- 1 February 2022.
- We have a small amount of alternate fuelled vehicles are utilised at present. Moving forward, alternate fuelled vehicles will be assessed and utilised where this is viable.