Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1) A breakdown of all translation and interpretation services your police force has employed between the financial years 2009/10 - 2017/18, including the cost of each service.
If possible, I would like to receive the data in a format similar to this (although I do not require a breakdown of the most common languages):
If the above information is not available for any of the years in the stated range (2009/10 - 2017/18), please supply information for the financial years within this range for which you do hold data.
2) A breakdown of your budget for translation and interpretation services in the current financial year (2018/19).
3) A breakdown of your projected budget for translation and interpretation services in the financial year 2019/20 (if available).
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Finance Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. We do not hold the information down to the detail that you require, however, what we can provide is the total cost for each year. Please note that most of the information provided below has been given in previous FOIs and these are all on the Northumbria Police Disclosure Log, however, in order to keep all of the costs together in one FOI, we have decided to incorporate the costs from those FOI’s for you as below.
2. No information held. We do not have a breakdown of this information.
3. As above.