Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- What is your annual vehicle rental spend (£)?
- Can you provide your annual vehicle rental spend broken down into the Car, Van (up to 3.5t) and Minibus rentals?
- Do you have any vehicle rental spend outside the UK, if so how much (volume & value) and which countries?
- How many vehicles do you rent per annum across the following vehicle groups
- a) Car b) Van (up to 3.5t) c) Minibuses
- Who is your vehicle rental provider/s for a) Car b) Van (up to 3.5t) c) Minibuses.
- If you are in contract with a rental provider for any of the above vehicle groups, please can you specify:
- Which vehicle rental provider/s are you in contract with?
- The start & end date of the contract/s?
- Do you have any extension options on the vehicle rental contract/s?
- Did you use a framework to procure your vehicle rental contract, if so which framework/s?
- Do you use the services of a Car Club/Car Sharing service?
- Are you in contract/partnership with any company in relation to a car club service, if so who? (if applicable)
- What is your annual spend in relation to a Car Club Scheme (if applicable)
- For the period 1 April 2018 until 31 March 2019 the annual vehicle rental spend was £147,400
- Cars - £138,800
Vans - £3,600
Minibus - £5,000
4.For the period 1 April 2018 until 31 March 2019 the following number of vehicles rentals were arranged.
623, Car rentals
33, Van rentals
22, Minibus rentals
5.Vehicles were hired under a national framework agreement from Northgate Vehicle Hire, Arnold Clarke, Enterprise Rent A Car, Minister Self Drive. Other Hire operators used on an adhoc basis for operational requirements were Avor Garages, Northumbria Hire, SHB Hire Ltd.
6.The Force utilises a national framework to procure these vehicles as and when they are required
8.Framework period - 1/12/2018 to 30/6/2021
10.Yes . The Procurement Partnership Ltd