Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Please can you provide the following information about the Northumbria Police use of the Direct Entry Inspector Scheme.
- For the 2019 scheme, how many applicants were there for the direct entry inspector scheme who listed Northumbria as their force preference.
- How many applicants were selected and started the scheme in Northumbria in 2019?
- How many vacancies for the DE inspector scheme are available in 2020.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the People Services Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
2. No applicants were selected for the 2019 Scheme
3. A total of 2 places have been allocated for the 2020 scheme with Northumbria Police.