Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- HR Manager/Reward and Benefits Manager's name and email address?
- Number of Authority staff who are a member of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)?
- Number of LGPS members who have an Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) set up.
- For the LGPS members who have an AVC set up, the total amount of AVCs made in the last month.
- Do the Authority offer an AVC through salary sacrifice to LGPS members?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with both the Finance and People Services Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held in part by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. Northumbria Police do not have a specific Reward and Benefits Manager. The People Support Lead is Helen Murphy who has People Support Managers in her team.
Helen Murphy’s e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A total of 1892 Northumbria Police staff are members of the LGPS.
3. A total of 12 Northumbria Police staff have an AVC.
4. The sum of £894.05 was paid into AVCs last month.
5. Northumbria Police does not provide an AVC through salary sacrifice.