Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- How many Rest Days are owed to Constables, Sergeants, Inspectors and Chief Inspectors in your force?
- How many rest days were cancelled during 2021?
- Can you give this information as of 1 January 2022?
- If possible could you give the figures as a total, as well as broken down annually if you have that information? And if you don't have complete numbers for the year, please can you just send what you have.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the People Services and Operations Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1, 3-4. To note as at 4 January 2022 (as 1 January 2022 data is not available) a total of 24,457 rest days were owed to Constables, Sergeants, Inspectors and Chief Inspectors.
2. 8 cancelled rest days in 2021.