Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Under the Freedom of Information Act, please state the name and email address of;
1. Your CEO (or similar position if you do not have a role with this exact title)
2. Your HR Director (or similar position if you do not have a role with this exact title - this could be Director of People, Head of HR etc. I am looking for the person primarily responsible for HR/People/Workforce)
3. The person and role responsible for workforce productivity and/or performance
4. The person and role responsible for people/workforce analytics and data
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Executive Support Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. Chief Constable, Vanessa Jardine.
2. Assistant Chief Officer, Joscelin Lawson.
3. Deputy Chief Constable, Debbie Ford and Head of Corporate Development, Paul Godden.
4. Assistant Chief Officer, Joscelin Lawson and People Strategy and Insight Lead, Mauricio Alvarez.
Email address for all of the above is - email@example.com.