Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- Who is responsible for Information Technology?
- What data storage vendor(s) and model do you currently use?
- What technology resellers do you work with?
- When was the installation date of above storage vendor(s)? (Month/year)
- When is your planned (or estimated) storage refresh date? (Month/year)
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the ICT Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- Ian Woodward
- HPe Nimble
- Software Box - Selected as a result of a tender process
- September 2019
- September 2024/25
Further information on how to do business with Northumbria Police can be found on the Northumbria Police website.