Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
I want to apologise in advance for the length of this request, the first part is just an outline of the request bellow (A-D) I have added this for clarification so you know exactly what I am referring to.
The information I require relates to the organisations software contract, please send me the organisation’s primary contract around the types of contract below.
I require the organisation’s to provide me with the following contract information relating to the following corporate software/enterprise applications:
A. Enterprise Resource Planning Software Solution (ERP) -this is the organisation’s main ERP system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades.
B. Primary Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution-this is the organisation’s main CRM system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. Example of CRM systems the organisation may use could include Microsoft Dynamics, Front Office, Lagan CRM, Firmstep
C. Primary Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Software Solution-this is the organisation’s main HR/payroll system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. In some cases the HR contract maybe separate to the payroll contract please provide both types of contracts. Example of HR/Payroll systems the organisation may use could include iTrent, Resourcelink.
D. The organisation’s primary corporate Finance Software Solution-this is the organisation’s main Finance system and may include service support, maintenance and upgrades. Example of finance systems the organisation may use could include E-Business suite, Agresso (Unit4), eFinancials, Integra, SAP
In some cases you may come across contracts that provides service support maintenance and upgrades separate to the main software contract, please also provide this information in the response following the requested data below.
For each of the categories above can you please provide me with the relevant contract information listed below:
- Software Category: ERP, CRM, HR, Payroll, Finance
- Name of Supplier: Can you please provide me with the software provider for each contract?
- The brand of the software: Can you please provide me with the actual name of the software. Please do not provide me with the supplier name again please provide me with the actual software name.
- Description of the contract: Please do not just state two to three words can you please provide me with detailed information about this contract and please state if upgrade, maintenance and support is included. Please also include any modules included within the contract as this will support the categories you have selected in question 1.
- Number of Users/Licenses: What is the total number of user/licenses for this contract?
- Annual Spend: What is the annual average spend for each contract?
- Contract Duration: What is the duration of the contract please include any available extensions within the contract.
- Contract Start Date: What is the start date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
- Contract Expiry: What is the expiry date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
- Contract Review Date: What is the review date of this contract? Please include month and year of the contract. If this cannot be provide please provide me estimates of when the contract is likely to be reviewed. DD-MM-YY or MM-YY.
- Contact Details: I require the full contact details of the person within the organisation responsible for this particular software contract (name, job title, email, contact number).
It should be noted that we do not have primary third party contracts in relation to ERP solution or a CRM solution – therefore we hold no information in relation to these parts of your request.
Our current HR system is in house developed and has no third party costs associated with it. However, Northumbria are currently looking to add the Unit 4 HR product solution (to the Payroll and Finance modules) through a third party company but this is not yet operational.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows:
The Finance solution which incorporates our payroll solution is outlined below.
- Finance & payroll.
- Unit 4.
- Unit 4, Version 7.4.
- Payroll & Finance – license contract – 25 year terms commencing 30th July 2014, Maintenance support renewed annually.
- We have a single forcewide license with a period of up to 25 years.
- Annual Support Maintenance Cost £80,299.
- 25 year terms commencing 30th July 2014 the duration of contracts and when they are due for renewal will also be included within the Bluelight Procurement Database therefore the advice for question 6 stands. If that information isn’t published we can see no harm in disclosure.
- The annual support maintenance contract is reviewed annually.
- John Spoors, Procurement manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.