Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. Does Northumbria Police utilise a third party as opposed to an in-house developed Case Management Solution (for example only: Socrates, LIMA, Holmes 2)
2. If so, what is the name of the solution and who provided the solution? If multiple solutions, please provide the requested information per solution
3. What year was the solution purchased?
4. What was the initial cost of purchase?
5. Was it purchased on an annual, multi-year or perpetual basis?
6. Hoe many users are licenced to use the Case Management System
7. How much per annum has Northumbria Police spent on support and maintenance of the Case Management Solution since the purchase year
8. How much per annum has Northumbria Police spent on training in relation to the use of the Case Management Solution since the purchase year
9. Who provides training in relation to the Case Management Solution
10. How much per annum has Northumbria Police spent on customer development and consultancy in relation to the use of the Case Management Solution since the purchase year
11. How many staff in total work in your Forensic Department
12. How many staff in total work in your Digital Forensic Department
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the ICT, Finance and HR Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held in part by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached. Please take note of the comments within the document with regards to the information we no longer hold.
11 & 12. No information held. Northumbria Police do not have either a Forensic Department nor a Digital Forensic Department.
FOI 790-18 - Systems used