Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- What is the make and software version of the contact centre telephony system responsible for routing 999 and 101 calls to agents within the force's contact centres?
- Does the contact centre telephony system deliver calls to agents using Automated Call Distribution (ACD)?
- Does the contact centre telephony system support skills based routing of calls to agents?
- Does the contact centre telephony system in operation deliver digital contact channels to agents e.g web chat, online form submission, SMS and Email?If so, indicate which one(s).
- Does the contact centre telephony system in operation provide integration to 3rd party CRM and/or CAD system? If so please indicate the supplier of CRM and/or CAD system.
- Do you currently have a Customer Relationship Management System, if so who is the software provider and what are the contract end dates?
- What contact channels and systems are currently integrated with your CRM system ?
- If you do not have a CRM system are there any plans or budget set aside to procure one in the future ?
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with both the Communications and IC&T Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. Openscape Contact Centre Enterprise V8.
4. Text messages (converted to email).
8. There are currently no plans to purchase a CRM system and no budget set aside to procure one in the future.