Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Please could you share the following information:
- Who is your current Body Worn Video Supplier
- Which procurement route was used (e.g. was a framework used?)
- How many devices do you have and how much has been spent since 2015?
- When does your current contract expire?
- Which procurement route will you use for the replacement contract?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Procurement Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- Edesix Ltd.
- East Midlands Strategic Commercial Unit ( EMSCU).
- 2300 devices and £586,000 has been spent on Body worn devices and associated accessories since 2015.
- 25 November 2021.
- East Midlands Strategic Commercial Unit ( EMSCU) framework.