Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- Name of SIRO / Senior Information Risk Owner, (or person who will be SIRO if current SIRO is planning to leave).
- Contact email for SIRO.
- Name of Data Protection Officer.
- Contact email for DPO.
- Do you have Information Asset Owners appointed?
- Who would be responsible for organising training IAO's (If appointed)
- Contact email for person named in Q6.
- Do you have, have you considered, or do you align yourself towards the ISO 27001 standard?
- Who would be responsible for ISO 27001 consideration/implementation/maintenance (if applicable)?
- A contact email for person in the answer to Q9.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Information Management Unit of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1-2 The Force SIRO and relevant contact details are as follows:
Deputy Chief Constable Debbie Ford
Northumbria Police HQ,
Middle Engine Lane,
Tyne & Wear,
3-4 Name of Data Protection Officer – Hayley Young, Head of Information Management - email@example.com
6 Information Management Unit.
7 Not Applicable as Department Responsibility.
8 Yes – standards are aligned to ISO27011 where required.
9 Information Management Unit.
10 Not Applicable as Department Responsibility.