Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- Which Higher Education Institution(s) have you partnered with for your Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (PCDA) and Degree Holder Entry Programme (DHEP) contracts?
- What are the contract lengths of the PCDA and DHEP arrangements with your Higher Education Institution(s)?
- What are the monetary total contract values of the PCDA and DHEP contracts with your Higher Education Institution(s)?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with various Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. Northumbria Police have partnered with Northumbria University in a contract for PCDA, but no contract has yet been approved for DHEP.
2. The Contract length is 2 years, with the option to extend for a further 2 x 12 months.
3. There is no total contract value agreed as this will be dependent on volumes, however in the 2019/20 financial year the net contract cost was £596,000. The requirement for DHEP is still being negotiated and therefore this value does not include DHEP.