Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. What is the annual Apprenticeship Levy?
2. How much Levy do you currently use?
3. How many Apprentices do you currently have?
4. What training providers do you use? (The question is only applicable to apprenticeships)
5. What Apprenticeship standards do you use?
6. How many IT Apprentices do you have?
7. Who is the best contact for Apprentices?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the People Services Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. The Levy is charged at 0.5% of the annual NI’able payroll cost.
In the 2020/21 financial year the Levy was £0.953m.
2. Levy is being used in full.
Payments from the Levy Account in 2020/21 to training providers were £2.443m.
4. Newcastle College.
5. We have a large number of apprenticeships under various standards including Business Admin, Marketing, Management, Vehicle Tech and Policing.
7. Sophie Anderson 4404, Sophie.anderson.4404@Northumbria.pnn.police.uk