Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
For each year since 2014 to 31st December 2017
1. How many times has your police force received applications for an Anti-Social Behaviour Case Review (otherwise known as a Community Trigger)?
2. How many times has an ASB Case Review been activated?
3. What is the locally determined threshold in order to activate an ASB Case Review in your police force area?
4. How many times has a Community Remedy document been used in your police force area?
5. How many times has a Community Resolution been used in your police force area?
Clarity was sought for your end date and the above was your response.
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held in part by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1 to 3. No information held. The local council authorities would hold this information, therefore, you should direct this part of your request to them.
5. 2014 2384