Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
How many calls relating to domestic violence did the force receive for:
- Wk comm Mon 2nd March 2020
- Wk comm Mon 9th March 2020
- Wk comm Mon 16th March 2020
- Wk comm Mon 23rd March 2020
- Wk comm Mon 30th March 2020
- How many calls relating to domestic violence did the force log in total for the month of March 2019
- How many calls relating to domestic violence did the force log in total for the month of March 2018
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Corporate Development Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
This data has been provided via the central database from searches made for all calls (using the "999" or "Phone" types in the Reported By column) wherein the opening, or any of the three closing, codes relates to domestic violence of any type, so if the searches brought back any of the below, this has been included in our response to this request:
- The incident was called in via 999 or 101
- The incident was initially described as relating to domestic violence and was logged as such on the force system, or,
- The incident turned out to be related to domestic violence and was related as such on the force system