Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- How many pensioners have been invited this year (2019) to participate in a 37 review.
- How many have gone through the whole process
- How many cases do Northumbria Police have 'live' where the Regulation 33 letters have been 'paused' (the PPAs words)
- How many pensioners have been asked for documents and have declined. (This relates to any information requested of the pensioner by the PPA of Northumbria Police and in particular that which is held by the pensioners GP or in hospital records to also include requests from the PPA, made to complete any questionnaires on subjects relating the injuries subject of the injury on Duty pension. It would also include any requests for details from HMRC records.)
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the HR Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- 0 cases have gone through the whole process in 2019.
- There are 19 cases where the consideration process under Regulation 37(1) of the Police (Injury Benefit) Regulations 2006 has begun, but has not yet been concluded.
- In 12 instances individuals have chosen not to share information or documentation.