Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. Is there a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub within your force area ?
2. Where there are multiple MASH arrangements within your force area does your organisation contribute to all MASHs ?
3. Do health partners contribute to your MASH arrangements ?
4. Where health partners do contribute is this
a) Community Health
b) Mental Health
5. Is the contribution from health a virtual arrangement or are health personnel situated within the MASH ?
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- Aspiration is to have access to community and mental health in each MASH.
- It is intended there will be a health representative in each of the six MASH’s