Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Re a programme called Our Cops in the North. My FOI is as follows:
- What was the process by which it was agreed that this programme should be created?
- Which stakeholders were involved at all stages of the programme’s development?
- What were the objectives of all the stakeholders involved and how was their achievement to be measured?
- The proposal was presented to Northumbria Police’s Executive Team who agreed the Force would facilitate the programme.
- Any stakeholders involved in the production of the programme were engaged with by the production company.
- The objectives for Northumbria Police were to highlight the work undertaken by our officers, staff and volunteers and in doing so, maintain public confidence in policing.