Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
1. Is Northumbria Police a member of the Stonewall Diversity Scheme, or any other Stonewall membership scheme?
2. If "yes" to Q1, for how many years has Northumbria Police been a member?
3. How much money in total has Northumbria Police spent on membership of any Stonewall schemes between Jan 2011 - present?
4. If "yes" to Q1 does Northumbria Police intend to renew any subscriptions to Stonewall when they fall due?
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with both the People Services and Finance Departments of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
3. Financial records are only available from 2014/15. From that date £12,500 has been spent on Stonewall memberships.