Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Please can you provide the following information for your custody healthcare contract:
- The name of the current incumbent service provider
- The vehicle/portal that you will use to procure this opportunity in the future (e.g. Bluelight)
- The contract start and end date of the initial term for this contract
- The extension options available on this contract
- If any extension has been agreed with the incumbent and when the agreed end date is
- Current annual contract value.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- Mitie Care and Custody
- 1 April 2015 until 31 March 2020
- 12 months until 31 March 2021
- The extension above has been taken, however a further extension is being considered until 31 March 2023, in order to give sufficient time to explore possible opportunities for a joint contract with other Police Forces.