Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- The name of the Force’s Gas & Electricity supplier
- The name of the Force’s energy broker (if you have one)
- Annual Gas & Electricity consumption of the Force (kWH separate figures)
- Amount of Gas & Electricity supplies (no. of sites supplied and the cost of consumption in ££s)
- The renewal date of each energy contract.
Clarity was sought with regards to question 4 and you said ‘Regarding question 4, if you could tell me how many sites or meters you have for gas and electric (e.g Gas:12, Electric:34). Then also the cost for each gas and electric from your last full annual cost (Gas: £234,598, Electric: £456,700)’
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Finance Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as attached.
FOI 630-18 - Energy Suppliers