Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
For each of the different contracts below, can you please provide me with all the information using the questions below
- Office and building cleaning – Service contract that is focus around office, commercial and building cleaning services.
- Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
- Food – Service contract that is focused around catering services.
- General waste services contracts – The organisation’s primary general waste service contract.
- Laundry services where clothes and linen can be washed and ironed.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
- Supplier/Provider of the services
- Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contract listed above.
- A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
- The number of sites the contract covers
- The start date of the contract
- The end date of the contract
- The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
- Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Procurement Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police, however will not be provided for the following reason.
As the information you have requested above is accessible by other means I have not provided you with a copy of the information and will rely on Section 21 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. You should therefore consider this a refusal for your request.
I have provided an explanation to this exemption below.
Section 21 (1) - Information accessible by other means
Information which is reasonably accessible to the applicant is exempt information.
This information is freely available via a search of the Bluelight Procurement Database (BLPD) and in order to aid and assist your further I have provided a link below to the website: