Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
As per my records, Elis laundry and Durham County Council lift contracts have expired. I would like to know whether these contracts are still valid or replaced by any other supplier.
If all the information (as per below) besides the contract dates are the same, I am happy to just receive an update on the contract dates
This refers to part of FOI’s 1410/22 & 611/21:
Lift service and maintenance – Service contract for lift service and maintenance.
Contract profile questionnaire for each type of contract:
1. Supplier/Provider of the services
2. Total Annual Spend – The spend should only relate to each of the service contracts listed above.
3. A description of the services provided under this contract please includes information if other services are included under the same contract.
4. The number of sites the contract covers
5. The start date of the contract
6. The end date of the contract
7. The duration of the contract, please include information on any extensions period.
8. Who within the organisation is responsible for each of these contracts? name, Job Title, contact number and email address
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Procurement Department of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
The current contract has been extended to 30 June 2023 with a further 3 x 1 month extensions available.
Pleases note that the BLC recently transferred the contracts database to a new provider, In-tend and you may find the information contained therein of interest. The following link will provide access to the database and in order to access the contracts register please select the “contracts” tab:
In-Tend Electronic Tendering Site - Home (in-tendhost.co.uk)