Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
Please can you send me the following contract information with regards to the organisation’s telephone system maintenance contract (VOIP or PBX, other) for hardware and Software maintenance and support:
1. Contract Type: Maintenance, Managed, Shared (If so please state orgs)
2. Existing Supplier: If there is more than one supplier please split each contract up individually.
3. Annual Average Spend: The annual average spend for this contract and please provide the average spend over the past 3 years for each provider
4. Number of telephone Users:
5. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
6. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
7. Telephone System Type: PBX, VOIP, Lync etc
8. Contract Duration: please include any extension periods.
9. Contract Expiry Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
10. Contract Review Date: Please provide me with the day/month/year.
11. Contract Description: Please provide me with a brief description of the overall service provided under this contract.
12. Go to Market: How where these services procured, please provide me with either the tender notice or the framework reference number. Please specify if procured through other routes.
13. Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for each contract full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
If the service support area has more than one provider for telephone maintenance then can you please split each contract up individually for each provider.
If the contract is a managed service or is a contract that provides more than just telephone maintenance please can you send me all of the information specified above including the person from with the organisation responsible for that particular contract.
If the maintenance for telephone systems is maintained in-house please can you provide me with:
1. Number of telephone Users:
2. Hardware Brand: The primary hardware brand of the organisation’s telephone system.
3. Application(s) running on PBX/VOIP systems: Applications that run on the actual PBX or VOIP system. E.g. Contact Centre, Communication Manager.
4. Contact Detail: Of the person from with the organisation responsible for telephone
maintenance full Contact details including full name, job title, direct contact number and direct email address.
Also if the contract is due to expire please provide me with the likely outcome of the expiring contract.
If this is a new contract or a new supplier please can you provide me with a short list of suppliers that bid on this service/support contract?
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted within Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
1. Managed Service.
2. British Telecommunications PLC.
6. Avaya Aura Contact Centre, Communication Manager, Call Recording.
7. SIP with H323.
8. 5 Years with option to extend for a further 2 years.
9. 20/04/2021 (initial period).
10. No information held, not known at this time.
11. BT provides secure management and support of the Voice/telephony Service.
12. Crown Commercial Service – RM1498 framework was used.
13. John Spoors, Senior Procurement Officer. Tel: 01661 869290. Email: John.firstname.lastname@example.org