Provision of information held by Northumbria Police made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the 'Act')
As you may be aware the purpose of the Act is to allow a general right of access to information held at the time of a request, by a Public Authority (including the Police), subject to certain limitations and exemptions.
- How many fixed automated speed camera housings do you operate?
- How many of these use digital cameras and how many are film-based?
- Can we have a list of the film-based cameras that will be upgraded to digital and when?
- If you have identified sites as not being suitable for upgrade can you provide details including any plans to remove them or leave them in place as a deterrent etc)?
- How much has the digitisation process cost so far, and what is the estimated / actual planned budget?
- When will your film-based cameras stop being operational?
We have now had the opportunity to fully consider your request and I provide a response for your attention.
Following receipt of your request, searches were conducted with the Camera Enforcement Unit of Northumbria Police. I can confirm that the information you have requested is held in part by Northumbria Police.
I am able to disclose the located information to you as follows.
- All are film based
- No information held. There are no plans to upgrade to digital at this time.
- No information held. We do not hold a date.