Follow up my crime allows you to contact the officer in charge of your case. 

You can:

  • Request an update
  • Update your details 
  • Free text box allowing you to explain exactly why you need to make contact 

We will respond as soon as reasonably possible. Please be aware that we operate a 24/7 shift pattern and it may be several days before you receive a reply. If your enquiry is urgent, please contact 101 or 999 in an emergency.


back to top